Doug French here, filling in for Dan Steinhart, who is taking a well-deserved vacation this week. Today’s subject—the minimum wage—is on the minds of many politicians and voters around the country. The latest poll from Reason-Rupe says 67% of Americans favor an increase in the minimum to $10.10 per hour from $7.25.
The booboisie isn’t...
This is another short post on MMT, a sort of follow-up to my post from a couple of days ago. There was an interesting response to various comments on my piece, which was posted up on Mike Norman’s website.
We got the typical: “oh you MMTers always want t...
Hey folks, how are you doing this Thursday? What’s on your mind?
- NATO’s Secretary General asserts Russia is using spies to infiltrate environmental movements against fracking to further Russia’s goal. Keep in mind the Secretary General presented no evidence .
- The stories of undocumented children...
General Goals and Decision Criteria for Government Fiscal Policy
In the era of climate change, a worldwide social and economic disaster, the valuation of real resources, especially atmospheric resources and energy...
In This Issue.
* 1st QTR GDP leaves a hickey on U.S. economy!
* Durables also leave a negative mark.
* Kiwi within 1-cent of all-time high!
* Germany - USA today.
And Now. Today's A Pfennig For Your Thoughts.
Big Game Day!
Good Day! . And a Tub Thumpin' Thursday to you! I'm deader than a doornail this morning, so maybe something will get my...
Howdy folks, it’s a Wednesday today so the week is half way done!
- As in the U.S., the issue of racism against Palestinians in Israel is a topic major media outlets either refuse to discuss or ignore
- What Vladimir Putin is doing is playing a chess game and attempting to avoid war, which is different from...