In This Issue.
* Tight ranges for currencies & metals.
* Euro is only currency to break out.
* Aussie Trade Deficit prints better than expected.
And, Now, Today's Pfennig For Your Thoughts!
Yellen Is Confirmed.
Good Day! And a Tom Terrific Tuesday to you! Burrrrrrr. It's cold! It's the real life version of the hit movie: The Big...
Senator Bernie Sanders is starting to ask questions many in the media and public have wanted to know for some time – is the NSA spying on other government officials? And if so, is the agency using that information as leverage to further its own power?
In response to Sanders’ public questioning the NSA refused to deny it was spying on...
In early Summer 2013, Class Conscience interviewed Dr. Edward J. Nell, the Malcolm B. Smith Professor of Economics at the New School for Social Research in New York City. Both Drs. Stephanie Kelton and Mathew Forstater were students of Dr. Nell.
Hey folks. Hope your week went well.
- With a new base in Okiwana, the citizens are, once again, “ sacrificed ” for both Japanese and U.S. military concerns.
- The U.S. had waived laws that banned Chinese parts to use such parts in their F-35 . Sure am glad to hear that!
- More than 100 die...
Click here to receive the Daily Digest via email.
The 25 Best Progressive Victories of 2013 (HuffPo)
Peter Dreier highlights real accomplishments from the progressive movement last year, ranging from momentum on the minimum wage to continued pressures on Wall Street. He plugs the Roosevelt Institute for its involvement in the fight to reduce student...