Happy weekend to all. I’m in the mood to bake some cookies.
By Fadhel Kaboub
I was recently asked to testify before the Ohio House of Representative’s Tax Reform Legislative Study Committee. I urged the committee to carefully consider the long-term negative consequences of the regressive tax policy for the State of Ohio and its residents. What follows is the gist of my testimony a...
Hello everyone. Hope your day was great.
- “The five permanent members of the UN security council reached an agreement on Thursday over the wording of a “binding and enforceable” resolution to eliminate Syria’s stockpiles of chemical weapons.”
- Surprise! The Hollywood romance finally...
Dan Steinhart here, filling in for David Galland.
Let's talk about the debt ceiling. You might be surprised to learn the US government hit its debt ceiling on May 19, as Casey Research Chief Economist Bud Conrad pointed out in his recent article in The Casey Report .
For the last four months, Treasury Secretary Jack Lew has been...
The new film starring Robert Reich delivers a powerful message about what's wrong with the economy, though it may leave viewers wondering what they can do about it.
With the release of the documentary Inequality for All today, the core progressive story about what is wrong with the economy is now on the silver screen. For those of us who have been...
In This Issue.
* Dollar has weak bias to sell.
* China to issue tradable CD's..
* China to open free trading zone to test convertibility.
* GDP continues to be boosted by Gov't Spending.
And, Now, Today's Pfennig For Your Thoughts!
China Steps Up The Pace To Convertibility.
Good day. And a Happy Friday to one and all! A very nice evening at...