Hey there folks, how are you? It’s been 14 years since Bush v. Gore
- Germany announced it would send 100 troops to the Kurdish region of Iraq to train those fighters against the Islamic State; NATO, meanwhile, said they will review Iraq’s request to improve their military
- An Iranian official called for...
In This Issue.
* Norges Bank cuts rates. * RBNZ leaves OCR unchanged. * Russian hikes rates 100 Basis Points! * Retail Sales today.
And Now. Today's A Pfennig For Your Thoughts.
Thursday. Central Bank Meeting Day.
Good Day!... And a Tub Thumpin' Thursday to you! The Beatles song: Penny Lane, greets me this morning. Always a good day...
Full implementation of the UDHR isn't a pipe dream, but it will require us to look beyond governments and international institutions.
Sixty-six years after the adoption of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, who is responsible for upholding our most basic rights as humans? And are rights truly universal, or are they relative?
There’s nothing quite like the excitement of buying a quality investment at a dirt-cheap price.
I don’t mean cheap like a PE ratio of 8. I’m talking really cheap. So cheap that the downside is nearly negligible but the upside is many multiples of what you paid.
Such opportunities are rare, of course. You’ll only find them in the most h...
Hey folks, quite a stacked Roundup today. Anyhoo, how is your day?
- It is either funny or sad (perhaps both?) to see liberal and conservative hawks join together to call for regime change in Syria
- Gareth Porter: “ Why Hasn’t the IAEA Followed Up Iran’s Inspection Offer? ”