— PzFeed Top News (@PzFeed) August 19, 2014
The police riots in Ferguson, Missouri are causing a headache for more than just local and state politicians. Not only has the federal...
In This Issue.
* The dollar swings into rally mode.
* Only pound sterling & rupees with gains today.
* Stevens talks of a low chance of intervention.
* Man beats machine!
And Now. Today's A Pfennig For Your Thoughts.
The Call Has Been Made.. All Will Obey!
Good Day! And a Wonderful Wednesday to you! Another walk-off win this time in the...
The cost of sexual assault on college campuses far outweighs that of implementing bipartisan, comprehensive reform.
On August 13, I stood with Senator Gillibrand, Manhattan Borough President Gale Brewer, and survivors, among others, at the Senator’s New York press conference on the Campus Accountability and Safety Act (CASA). Currently...
Policies that strictly limit the use of suspension and expulsion in schools will help to close the racial education gap.
Despite being ranked as one of the best states to live in, Minnesota still suffers from racial inequality. Even if laws and politics treat everyone equally, the educational experience is different for people of different races....
Hey folks, it is the start of a new week. Have anything planned?
- With the U.S. bombing Islamic State forces, it should be noted IS is funded by allies of the U.S. in the Middle East. Politics is a strange thing.
- An Ecuadorean official accused Britain of being apathetic to resolving Julian Assange’s...
End of the week folks. By the way, I baked some oatmeal chocolate chip cookies last night and they came out great !
- Whatever we think of the apartheid system in Israel, what matters is that it will fall , as history shows
- Ray McGovern: “ The Berlin Wall and Missed Opportunities “; I really enjoyed...