For homeless youth to make it through college, they need extra support, best provided through a government program of homeless liaisons.
New York has been among the top 10 states with unaccompanied homeless youth (UHY) filing for federal financial aid for the last three years. In a private report to the National Association for the Education of...
By William K. Black
San Francisco, CA: November 19, 2014
(I’m participating in the annual meeting of the American Society of Criminology. I presented Wednesday on a panel honoring the 75th anniversary of Edwin Sutherland’s announcement of the concept of white-collar crime.)
Hey everybody, how are you coping with the cold weather?
- Max Blumenthal: “ How the Israel Lobby Protected Ukrainian Neo-Nazis ”
- The British government is not confident an international deal can be reached with Iran; And the merry-go-round spins on
- President Barack Obama praised Saudi Arabia in its...
In This Issue.
* Dollar is back in driver's seat this morning.
* Commodity Currencies get a double hit!
* Chuck calls NY reaction to gold rally bang on!
* Iron ore price falls -3.8% overnight! OUCH!
And Now. Today's A Pfennig For Your Thoughts.
The Senate Votes Down The Keystone Pipeline Bill.
Good Day!... And...
Zacarias Moussaoui, the so-called “20th hijacker,” has written to federal courts in New York and Oklahoma claiming to have information that would directly implicate the government of Saudi Arabia in the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Moussaoui, currently serving a life-sentence for his role in 9/11, has claimed that a member of the Saudi...
People sometimes challenge me on the ethics of my investments in mineral exploration and mining. None of these people have been to the poor, desolate places I have been, where there would be no jobs with decent wages, no new schools, no health clinics, no scholarships for local children, and none of many other things, if not for...