Hey everyone, how are you doing?
- Rudy Giuliani: Obama isn’t like Putin, who is “ what you call...
Memo to Obama: Don’t tie progressive spending policy to progressive tax policy. Each can stand on its own.
Reported today in the Washington Post:
President Obama on Tuesday unveiled an ambitious budget that...
Chicago should seek new methods of violence prevention that strengthen neighborhoods and focus on healing, because these methods are more effective and more cost-effective.
It’s no secret that gun violence has long been a major problem in Chicago. An astronomical number of lives have been lost, the social fabric of communities has been compromised,...
In This Issue.
* Safe Havens get unwound.
* RBA disses the A$ again!
* Spending more than we make, why not?
* China's Gold shipments up 51% this year so far.
Saber Rattling Quiets Down..
Good Day! . And a Tom Terrific Tuesday to you! Well, Front and Center this morning, I feel like I'm becoming like the main...
Hello folks, hope you’re doing well.
- Trans-Pacific Partnership has moved onto the next round despite a final agreement not yet made. Within the talks, it seems there is “progress,” which isn’t good for any of us.
- Gallup: 57 percent of Americans rate the United Nations as doing a...
In a fast-paced interview with "Boom Bust," legendary contrarian speculator Doug Casey discusses why gold is important to own in the current economic climate, and the best ways to invest in gold....