Policies that strictly limit the use of suspension and expulsion in schools will help to close the racial education gap.
Despite being ranked as one of the best states to live in, Minnesota still suffers from racial inequality. Even if laws and politics treat everyone equally, the educational experience is different for people of different races....
Hey folks, it is the start of a new week. Have anything planned?
- With the U.S. bombing Islamic State forces, it should be noted IS is funded by allies of the U.S. in the Middle East. Politics is a strange thing.
- An Ecuadorean official accused Britain of being apathetic to resolving Julian Assange’s...
End of the week folks. By the way, I baked some oatmeal chocolate chip cookies last night and they came out great !
- Whatever we think of the apartheid system in Israel, what matters is that it will fall , as history shows
- Ray McGovern: “ The Berlin Wall and Missed Opportunities “; I really enjoyed...
In This Issue.
* Currencies carve out tiny gains.
* Oil and Treasury yields drop!
* Remembering Richard Nixon.
* Putin tries to calm nerves.
And Now. Today's A Pfennig For Your Thoughts.
It's All About The U.S. Data Cupboard today.
Good Day! . And a Happy Friday to one and all! And to my good friend and...
It’s strange and a little scary how easily people fight about words. These little sounds and symbols are often triggers that set off emotional bombs.
Words, after all, are merely symbols. They are of tremendous value to us, of course, but they are derivatives, not primaries. If we are to be offended by what someone writes or says, it...
This pilot project and the radio/video shows it will produce and place on the web is for everyone tired of hearing economic commentary from those who got everything wrong. For decades, the doctrine of “Fiscal Responsibility” interpreted as long-term deficit reduction...