Earlier this summer, the Next American Economy project brought together 30 experts from various disciplines to envision tomorrow's challenges and develop today's solutions. Find out what they had to say.
Participants in our recent convening speculated:
“The post-WWII model of full-time, permanent employment proved itself the historical aberration we...
Hello everyone. Hope your weekend went well!
- Retired Colonel Lawrence Wilkerson tells The Real News that he blames all the parties involved with the Malaysian plane disaster in Ukraine and wishes for calm
- Secretary of State John Kerry: The evidence at the crash site of MH17 “ points a clear finger at the...
The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) published its long-term deficit and national debt projections last week. These are the projections most widely cited in policy discussions about long-term “sustainability” of the national debt and entitlement programs. In this post I focus on a...
The third omission from Attorney General Eric Holder’s press conference announcing the settlement with Citigroup of civil charges was the words “criminal” and “indictment.” The
Department of Justice (DOJ) press conference had a scripted press...
Hey folks, enjoy your Friday.
- Pro-Russian rebels, meanwhile, are covering up evidence allegedly used to shoot down the plane
- In addition,...
You can earn a higher salary than the average college graduate by delivering pizzas.
Just move to Stanley, North Dakota and reply to this Craigslist ad:
Then hope Jimmy’s hires you.
If you don’t get the job, all is not lost. Plenty of businesses in northwestern North Dakota are offering lucrative pay. Even n...
In This Issue.
* Global conflicts heat up.
* Yen benefits from 'risk off' atmosphere.
* Brazilian and Russian currencies drop.
* Safe haven funds boost Gold.
And Now. Today's A Pfennig For Your Thoughts.
Conflicts across the globe send investors scrambling for shelter.
Good Day! I...