Hey everybody, how are you coping with the cold weather?
- Max Blumenthal: “ How the Israel Lobby Protected Ukrainian Neo-Nazis ”
- The British government is not confident an international deal can be reached with Iran; And the merry-go-round spins on
- President Barack Obama praised Saudi Arabia in its...
(RNS) Hours after two Palestinians, armed with guns and hatchets, killed four Jewish worshippers and a Druze police officer at a Jerusalem synagogue Tuesday (Nov. 18), Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu called the attack a "blood libel." Why, and what did he mean?...
When people hack, stab and shoot their way into a synagogue -- especially in Jerusalem, a nexus of three world religions -- you can expect a second wave: of news coverage. The killings of Jews at prayer in Jerusalem set a tragic yet vital example of the value of news media in a world where some want to kill a few of us and blind the rest.
For Further information please call 954-495-9867 or 520-405-1688
Servicers and banks were caught falsifying loan documents and transfers of debts, notes, mortgages and foreclosures. Settlements, penalties, fines and consent orders were entered against the perpetrators who had institutionalized practices that clearly violated laws,...
In This Issue.
* Dollar is back in driver's seat this morning.
* Commodity Currencies get a double hit!
* Chuck calls NY reaction to gold rally bang on!
* Iron ore price falls -3.8% overnight! OUCH!
And Now. Today's A Pfennig For Your Thoughts.
The Senate Votes Down The Keystone Pipeline Bill.
Good Day!... And...